This is my bucket list that will be continually updated as I check things off or think of new adventures to add. Do you have any bucket list suggestions? Leave them in the comments below.
1) Visit all 7 continents
2) Visit 100 countries before I turn 35
3) Attend all 4 tennis Grand Slams (Australian Open, French Open,
Wimbledon, U.S. Open)
4) See the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower
Hang glide through the Swiss Alps
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin, Ireland
Zipline through a cloud forest
9) See the pyramids in Egypt
10) Ride a camel across the desert
11) Teach English in a foreign country
12) Take a cruise to Antarctica
13) Go on a whale-watching cruise to Alaska
14) Attend Ultra Music Festival in Miami
15) Attend Glastonbury music festival
Learn to sail (went sailing here)
17) Learn to snowboard
18) Attend a Full Moon Party in Thailand
Attend the 2012 Summer Olympics in London
20) Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
22) Go bungee jumping
23) Become fluent in Spanish
24) Complete Insanity or another crazy workout program
25) Drive the entire Pacific Coast Highway
26) Run with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain
27) Participate in the giant tomato fight La Tomatina in Spain
28) Attend a show at the Sydney Opera House
29) Eat at a real Brazilian steakhouse
30) Learn to tango in Argentina
31) Learn to surf (I attempted it here)
32) Learn to produce trance music and become a [famous] DJ!
Get certified to scuba dive
34) Become a dive master
Spend New Year’s Eve in New York City
36) Eat in an underwater restaurant
37) Sleep in an ice hotel
Visit the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
Tour the Scottish Highlands (here, here, and here)
Explore the Louvre in Paris (here and here)
42) See a broadway show in New York City
43) Party in Ibiza
44) Attend Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
45) See the Northern Lights
46) Learn to play the guitar
47) Have a USTA tennis ranking of 4.0 or above
48) Pay off all of my debt
49) Develop an online business that generates $3,000+ per month in (relatively) passive income
50) Build a blog with 10,000+ subscribers
51) Learn photography well enough to be able to sell my photos
52) Become proficient at Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
53) See a game at all the Big Ten football stadiums (5 down so far)
54) See the world from the top of a mountain
55) Travel to outer space
56) Climb a volcano
57) Hike Machu Pichu, Peru
58) Visit the Galápagos Islands
59) Visit Easter Island, Chile
60) See Iguazu Falls in Argentina/Brazil
61) Tour the Taj Mahal
62) Explore the ancient temples at Angkor Wat, Cambodia
63) Walk the Great Wall of China
64) See Stonehendge
65) Celebrate Carnival in Brazil
66) Dive the Blue Hole in Belize
67) Dive the Red Sea in Egypt
68) Dive the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
69) Complete Warrior Dash
70) Explore the rain forests in Puerto Rico
Attend South by Southwest in Austin, Texas
Attend World Domination Summit in Portland, OR
Break a Guinness World Record (The World Float) (The Great Namaste)
Live in a different country for an extended period of time
75) Ride in a hot air balloon
Sip a mojito in Havana, Cuba
So what do you think? What kind of adventures are on your bucket list?
sounds like an amazing trip. I’d adore to determine much more photos. My next vacation is in six month so i can just read and dream of travelling through the globe …
You have red the article in national geographic August, too, correct? The writer had some pictures from his travels through the world and wrote very comparable about his trip. Oh man, and I have to stay the following 4 month in my dull hometown until i can travel once more.
Great list of quality ideas. If I can help you achieve any of these things, or join in on the action, do let me know. We have a few items to check off in common for sure. I might even steal a few of your good ones that I hadn’t written down:) Rock on!
This is definitely a work in progress!
Holy WOW!!!! I love this nick. Didn’t know that u’d become a professional traveler. How awesome!!!! I always thought those guys that host the travel shows on the travel channel have the most fullfilling careers ever. I’ve got Antarctica on my bucketlist too. It’ll be funny if we end up on the same “cruise” ship lol. Keep it up!!!!!! Here’s a thought to consider for ur bucketlist; Great Barrier Reef 😉
Thanks Blair! I added the Great Barrier Reef as I just got my diving certification. Hopefully I can be on the Travel Channel some day!!
Wow you air glided the swiss alps without me. Talk to my parents, I will accompany you in your trip to the world cup
Sounds like a great bucket list and you’ve already crossed quite a few items off!
It’s always a work in progress!
A very interesting bucket list of which I have complete some of them and a few others I would be interested in. Keep travelling!
Great list! I love how some of these are completely exotic, like “dive the Red Sea in Egypt,” and then others are so basic, like “do an insanity workout.” hahah. And to think you’ve crossed off more of the crazy ones!!!
You are on your way! Eiffel Tower anytime! Just a train ride away. I have never been either and I go to Paris all the time!
I’m looking forward to following your progress. I have no doubt that you will accomplish your goals, i.e. bucket list.
Hooray for bucket lists!